The Pikes Peak Poet Laureates Blog is now open to reading and publishing poems sent in by anyone, here in Colorado Springs, Colorado, or from anywhere in the world. The Blog is https://pikespeakpoetlaureates.wordpress.com.
Blog editor, Jim Ciletti, said, “We’d love to post your poem on the Poet Laureates blog. We look for poems with accessible language, and poetry in the poetry, (no prose disguised as poetry in stanza form). ALL Published and unpublished poems will be considered. Here’s how to submit your poem.”
1. Cut and paste into an email your poem(s), no more than 3 at a time;
2. Each no more than 40 lines long, any style, free, formal, haiku, etc.
3. Include a 3 to 4 sentence bio about yourself, and
4. Email it to Poetlaureate@comcast.net. Absolutely no attachments, we won’t open them.
5. We will not give out your email address to anyone.
6. We will read your poem(s) and tell you if we will post one of your poems and when.You retain all rights to your poem.
7. Encourage others to visit our Blog and to send in poems. Cheers to all.
Pikes Peak Poet Laureate 2010-12